Adult Lessons in the Wavepool
Our beginner adult lessons are designed to give adults an introduction to surfing, through teaching all the basics from surf safety, warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing up.
Our instructors are there to help you learn by providing a safe, friendly environment for you to gain the confidence and technical skills required to ease you into surfing.
All lessons exclude park admission and food.
- Small groups
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules. Your child’s safety is out number 1 priority!
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Rash Shirt
- Professional Instruction from our experienced surf coaches
What to Bring
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!….
Where to meet us
We surfed in a wave-pool for the first time last summer, and we found it SO much easier than learning in the Ocean. We had tried at Bondi Beach on a few occasions and just couldn’t get to grips with it…then we tried in the wave-pool – SUCCESS!! We are big fans, and would strongly recommend this to anyone that is in the area!!Samantha Townsend