Kids Beginner Lessons in the Wavepool
What better place for a kid to learn to surf than in a wave pool at Wet’n’Wild Sydney.
Our beginner surf lessons are designed for kids aged 7-16 and are run in a fun, safe and controlled environment.
The kids are given an introduction to surfing; learning all the basics from surf safety, warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing up. With perfect beginner conditions being on offer, the kids will be hooked on surfing in no time.
All lessons exclude park admission and food.
- Small groups
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules. Your child’s safety is out number 1 priority!
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Rash Shirt
- Professional Instruction from our experienced surf coaches
What to Bring
You don’t really need to bring much to your surf lesson, but try to remember the following items:
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!….
Where to meet us
We surfed in a wave-pool for the first time last summer, and we found it SO much easier than learning in the Ocean. We had tried at Bondi Beach on a few occasions and just couldn’t get to grips with it…then we tried in the wave-pool – SUCCESS!! We are big fans, and would strongly recommend this to anyone that is in the area!!Samantha Townsend