Birthday Parties in the Wavepool
What better way to celebrate your birthday then going surfing with a group of your friends in a wave pool at Wet’n’Wild Sydney.
Our friendly, fully accredited coaches will customise the lesson to your group, so the surf lesson is suited to their ability and energy levels.
This lesson is dedicated to kids having loads of fun and learning new surfing skills in a safe environment.
All lessons exclude park admission and food.
- Small groups
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules. Your child’s safety is out number 1 priority!
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Rash Shirt
- Professional Instruction from our experienced surf coaches
What to Bring
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!….
Where to meet us
We surfed in a wave-pool for the first time last summer, and we found it SO much easier than learning in the Ocean. We had tried at Bondi Beach on a few occasions and just couldn’t get to grips with it…then we tried in the wave-pool – SUCCESS!! We are big fans, and would strongly recommend this to anyone that is in the area!!Samantha Townsend