School Groups in the Wavepool
We customise school group programs to suit the school and age of students.
The program offers a range of packages including: surf safety, surf education, ocean awareness, surfing, bodyboarding and bodysurfing activities.
The main aim of the program is to educate the students about safety at the beach and provide a basic introduction to beach leisure.
All lessons exclude park admission and food.
For all school group enquiries, please complete the below form:
- Small groups
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules. Your child’s safety is out number 1 priority!
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Rash Shirt
- Professional Instruction from our experienced surf coaches
What to Bring
You don’t really need to bring much to your surf lesson, but try to remember the following items:
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!….
Where to meet us
We surfed in a wave-pool for the first time last summer, and we found it SO much easier than learning in the Ocean. We had tried at Bondi Beach on a few occasions and just couldn’t get to grips with it…then we tried in the wave-pool – SUCCESS!! We are big fans, and would strongly recommend this to anyone that is in the area!!Samantha Townsend